Thursday, August 10, 2006

A great day!

It has been a great day so far. We went from 101 to 75…so much better. I’m sure it won’t last but I’ll take what I can get.

I woke up to a nice surprise today! My Prism specialty paper layout that I did for CHA is the Scrapjazz layout of the day. I kept wondering why I all of a sudden was getting more comments on it and then someone mentioned it being layout of the day.

I also got to try out some of the UHU adhesives. I used the glue roller and the scrapbooker’s pen. I love the color of the glue roller, the bright yellow color makes it easier to find in all my messes LOL. The pen is really cool. Instead of being like the ones that have a felt type tip this one has a rubber tip…no more drying out. Gotta love that! It also seems to stick really well. I wasn’t really familiar with UHU until I checked out Maria’s UHU blog. They seem to have a lot of different products and Maria has a lot of examples on there.

I also added to a great day with some awesome wins on eBay. If you think homeschoolers have it easy when it comes to back to school, think again. Those books are outrageous…especially when you have to buy for four grades! Fortunately I got several books from one seller and managed to save about $90 on those.

Well, as promised here are some more of my Piggy Tales layouts that I did Tuesday night. (did I mention that I did 3 layouts, a card and altered cutting board in one night?? *grin*) Click on the to see them full size. I will get the cards posted some time tomorrow as well so check back soon!

5 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

tami!!!
are you trying out for Piggy Tales?
cute stuff!

Liz Ness said...

Ooo! Pretty colors and designs! Also, here's to your AWESOME 75 degree days lasting a while!

Traci said...

love your layouts!!!

75 is perfect - my kind of weather.

Michelle said...

Wow, those are gorgeous layouts! I love them all :)

The Mabe in Me said...

Great LO's Tami, I hear you on the weather. It has been nice in MO. these past few days.