Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Our new addition








There he is, the new addition to our family. Isn’t he a cutie?? He doesn’t have a name yet. The kids always pick the names for the dogs so I said this time it is my turn. Right now he is just Kitty, Kitty. It seems though I won’t be able to spend a whole lot of time around him since when I do I about sneeze me head off…allergies *sigh* I am working on my projects for the Prism booth at Memory Trends so I am hoping to I am get some good pictures of him (with the kids?) for that.

Really no big news for me lately, The Piggy Tales “Growing Beauty” layout I posted on here last week was the layout of the day at Scrapjazz a few days ago so that was a fun surprise.

I haven’t really been working on a lot of projects lately, just some small things here and there. I have mostly just played around a bit (gearing up to get busy.) I was invited to join in on a fun new project and that will hopefully help me get some new ideas and techniques flowing (look for that announcement soon!)

While playing around a few days ago I finished another layout with some Piggy Tales scraps. I love how fast these come together. Plus, I got to use that silver sharpie again!!




Can you believe it is almost September? I was looking at my calendar a few days ago and it seems that it is filling up extremely fast. I thought summer was busy but this fall is going to be crazy around here. I am hoping it will bring about lots of great photos to work with though. I’m thinking hunting season, leaves, pumpkins, fall flowers and more! I’d love to hear about your favorite fall photo ops!

Before I got here is a quick inspiration piece for you. I love the color combo here and I think the floral print looks just like a scrapbook paper…Wild Asparagus, maybe?

1 comment:

Lana Mabe said...

I love the clean & simple style of this LO. Great Job!