Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Prism and Cosmo Cricket!

Many of you all will remember that not too long ago I was raving about the new Cosmo Cricket products and how I couldn’t wait to get them. Well did you also know that the designers have chosen matching colors of Prism Prismatics to use with them!!? I was super excited to hear that news and had to try some of them out for myself. Here are a couple of them:

 

Adored
Prism Prismatics (Nero, Blush Red Dark, Nautical Blue Light, Desert Coral Medium, Frosted Yellow)
Cosmo Cricket Storytime Line

Treasure
Prism Prismatics (Suede Brown Dark, Blush Red

Medium, Island Mist Medium, Sunflowers Light, Desert Coral Dark)

Cosmo Cricket Love Notes Collection

1 comment:

The Mabe in Me said...

The LOs are Great!!! I am getting ready to post my DT projects from August! Have are Super day!!