Thursday, August 09, 2007

News, designs and must see deals!

<-------------Check it out! How fun is that!? I was tagged by Liz. She is such a sweetheart. I really am not sure I deserve it; but, cool none the less. Now, I have to find five people to tag...hmmm...stay tuned ;)


Now, speaking of Liz, if you haven't been to Cornish Heritage Farms lately there is a lot going on there! First they retired a TON of stamps. So, many of them are on sale starting at 50 cents and going up to $4 for the backgrounders. Click on Clearence on the right to see the sale items. Whle you are there check out the NEW items too. Super cute farm themed stamps and if you order by Friday you get 20% off!


Then, when you get done there head over to Gina K's site and check out this deal. She has an awesome "make a wish" set. $7 of every sale goes to the Make a Wish foundation. I ordered mine yesterday. If nothing else you have to check out the samples made by some of the best stampers out there. Including one by my super talented and sweet stampy friend Lisa :)


I got the news yesterday that we are going to be able to do another great magazine contest at CPs. I can hardly wait to spill. It will be available in September.

Then I have even more news that I get to share, finally, I have to wait until Monday but then the wait is over! Yay!


Now in the midst of all the shoping and drooling over stamps I actually did a scrapbook page over the last weekend! I have been so busy with cards that it's been a while since I did a page. It's all Prism cardstock. I used the Cobalt Prism Pack and some Intense Pink along with a few tools...crimper. puches, embossing folder and scalloped scissors.



and a couple of cards:


Prism Cardstock in Prismatic White, Intense Kiwi and Intense Orange. The rest is from American Traditional Designs.


Blush red and Vanilla Cream Card stock from Prism.
Pattern paper from Fancy Pants Designs
Flowers from Prima
Rub ons from American Crafts
Lace unknown

Well, that's about it for today. Lots more work to do. Check back soon for more ;)

No comments: