Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Lord is Good!!

I have to say I am sitting hear almost in tears. Tears of joy and amazement. As you know yesterday I was trying to deal with the fact that the sketch book was not meant to be just yet. Then I wake up this morning to check my email....Well, today, I am having a celebration!!! It seems that the new CardMaker's Sketchbook is not only going to be published in September 2007, but it is available NOW...6 days earlier than previously planned!!!!!! I am almost speechless, all I can say is God is good and He is faithful if we put our trust in Him.

If you click on the cover image below it will take you to the Annie's Attic site where it is available and you can also see some sample cards from the book if you click on "see more photos" there.
Like I said before not only does it have 45 sketches by me but there are also cards in there from several of the CPS designers. I am told there are a limited number of copies so I am hoping to see a fast sell out :)

I'd LOVE to hear what you think!!


Tami

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH See what a great God we serve! I am THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!

Etha said...

whoah!!! that is totally neat! congratulations :)
I'm already so digging the COVER alone, ugh. too cool!

Silvergirl said...

I'm so excited for you! I've placed my order and will be stalkin' the mail carrier! I'm so honored to be on your team! Count me in as a chief cheerleader!!!!

Lisa

Debbie said...

Tami, that is wonderful--hooray!! What a great tool this book will be! Congrats on the HUGE number of sketches that you have in it too!
Debbie Olson