Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm not lost..I just took a detour!

Did you think I got lost??? I have to say I was beginning to wonder myself! It's been a busy time around here a few not so good things but overall good. But, things are almost "normal" now so i hope to be back almost daily ;)

Mid-terms were this week, I did really well on those and got my first paper back with a 99%. I am planning on taking Photography next semester so that one will be lots of fun , I think.

The weather is cooling off here. I am missing the freedom of summer already but am looking forward to change. I am one of those strange people who actually *like* change. I love to rearrange things, repaint thing, redo and renew. Plus, there is always something exciting on the way if you like change :)

I got a great surprise last week! After 2 1/2 years of working with CardMaker magazine I finally made the cover!! It was even better because of several reasons. The first reason is because it uses some of the AWESOME metallics from Prism (which we are featuring at CPS this week!) and Cosmo Cricket which I just adore! But also this one has special meaning for another reason..the stamp on the front. This stamp was given to me by one of my best friends. She is one of those friends that even though not really into crafts always supports me and gets excited for me when something good happens. I think that is one of the reasons I love her so much. She has such a caring heart and is always looking for ways to bless other people and not looking for something in return. So this was special to me because even though it's not her "thing", she gets to be a part of it too :)




Well, it's starting to rain here....which means I'll be booted of here very soon. More later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh happy day for me---LOVE all of these cards Tami---the little house on the last is irresistible, and so happy you made the cover---what a beutiful card---the colors are so bright and festive, and that stamp is just gorgeous---thanks for sharing all of these today! Have a wonderful day.
Melissa

Melanie said...

Congrats on the cover!! BTW - you've been TAGGED!

Prism Girl Jamie said...

Lovin' the cover lady! Good job!

Amanda McIlhatton said...

Congratulations Tami on making the cover. The card is beautiful!
I love the other cards too but especially the "best buds". smile.

mimihas5 said...

Congratulations Tami. All of your cards are beautiful but I *love* your Peace card. When I purchased the magazine I had no idea it was your card and I thought to myslef what a stunning card. :)

Mary