Monday, August 25, 2008

It's all black & white...

The card that is!

This is one of my favorite cards. I love the dramatic look of a simple black and white. This card is from the sketchbook column in the January 08 issue of CardMaker magazine.



Cardstock: Prism
Patterned papers: Doodlebug Designs
Tag and gem brads: Making Memories
Flower: Queen and Co.
Corner Rounder
Circle die: Sizzix

Here is another one of my favorites that I did not too long ago with the black and white (and touch of another color) Rubbernecker challenge. Another on where I love the dramatic look of black and white. The red star is stamped onto cardstock and then added over the image with foam tape.



Cardstock: Prism
Stamps: Rubbernecker
Ink: Clearsnap
Brads: Creative Impressions
Scalloped Scissors


I would love to see your cards in Black & White!!
Just leave me a link in the comments and I'll be sure and come check it out ;)

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Neat cards Tami, I love the touch of color w/ black and white.

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Whoa! Super combinations of B & W here! You totally ROCK!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ohhh you know me, I LOVE B&W!!!! Esp when they have a PUNCH of color....

Kandis Smith said...

oh, these are soooo cute girl! Love that red on there too!

PC said...

loving the black/white thing....

leenda said...

Whoa! That's one classy b&w piece of artwork!