Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Card and More!

So I have all of this stuff I am working on, some I can share some not. But do I have any of it ready? Noooo. I have some Rubbernecker and some NEW Hanna peeks for this week. Also some layouts in the works. So, since today is Rubbernecker's Treasure Hunt Tuesday and I like to share designs featuring their great products on Tuesdays I grabbed my CPS set for the week to get a quick photo. Notice I said *quick* not good...sorry for the shadows.

Hopefully I will get my act together and get the rest photographed today (with better photos that these) and then have posts for the rest of the week ;)

This week's challenge was to pick a past sketch and then do "A Card and More". I chose CPS43 and then did a layout and card.

Here is the sketch: (speaking of sketches...a little secret to share soon :)



Here are the two pieces together:



Card:

Supplies:
Card stock: Prism Papers
Patterned paper: The Paper Loft
Stamps: Rubbernecker--Greeting and Heart)
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk (Blue Iris)
White pen: Ranger
3D foam squares: Scrapbook-Adhesives by 3L



Layout (8.5x8.5)


Supplies:
Card stock: Prism Papers
Patterned paper: The Paper Loft
Chipboard star: GinX
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk (Blue Iris)--Used on the chipboard
Stickers: Mustard Moon
Rub ons: Making Memories
Hotfix Copper Star Domes: Kandi Corp
Hotfix Professional Applicator: Kandi Corp
3D foam squares: Scrapbook-Adhesives by 3L (Behind Star)


The products orange can be found at Rubbernecker.


Don't forget about Treasure Hunt Tuesday. As always the details are on the Rubbernecker home page. I was there this morning and noticed there are two super cute stamps to choose from. Great for those of you working on early Christmas cards ;)

While you are their be sure and check out this week's specials. I checked this morning and they are still running a great sale on the Mini Score It and the Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Inks...which are my FAVORITE inks. you will see them on a very large percentage of my projects. And also remember that all product orders over $25 get a 10% discount. (All the details are on the home page).

Also check out Sherry's blog for some blog candy (X2!) and pay a visit to the other Rubberneck designers to see what they have to share as well!


OOPS!! Looks like it's time for a new product sale at Rubbernecker...the chalk inks are no longer on sale (but I still HIGHLY recommend them!!) the item that replaced them is....Spellbinders Nestabilities Individual and Sets woo hoo!!! Another AWESOME product!! Highly recommend those as well! Love mine!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I love the page and the card, such fun colors!

Candy said...

Wow fantastic Tami!!

Sherry Cheever said...

Fantastic sketch, card and layout Tami!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute. I love the rich "school" colors. Seems to fit for this time of year.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww totally awesome layout!!! The card and layout are just plain classy gal!!!

broni (waterchild12) said...

I love that layout Tami! So great for a card or a page! And I love the colors you used too!

Savor the Journey said...

Oooooh, Tami!
What a cool sketch!

~Bev

Shirley said...

The whole project is just wonderful. Such great colors and wonderful designs.