Friday, October 31, 2008

Unity Card and Scrapbook page

As I mentioned before Unity Stamp Company was this week's sponsor at CPS. I have been checking out their site on a pretty regular basis and have gotten a few stamps for my collection :) Last night I finally got a chance to play with some of my new goodies...both the new stamps and the newest October Afternoon line (YUM!). You'll probably be seeing this paper quite a bit here over the next few weeks because it is always so hard to get that I stocked up so I didn't have to hoard it this time *grin* For the card below I used the same stamp I used for my CPS card.

Supplies:
Card stock: Prism Papers
Patterned Papers: October Afternoon
Stamp: Unity Stamp Company
Ink: Clearsnap
Ribbon, flower: Creative Impressions
Machine stitching

I haven't done a layout in a while so I decide to do a page for the Unity Spooktacular challenge to use "Halloween" colors. These colors also go with this week's Color Throwdown. I haven't had a chance to play along there yet so this was a good time to try it out. We don't celebrate Halloween but the colors were still fun and funky to use for an "anytime" layout :) (click the image to see more of the details)



Supplies:
Card stock: Prism
Patterned paper: KI Memories
Stamp: Unity
Ink: Clearsnap
Flower and ribbons: Creative Impressions
Buttons, gems
Magic Mesh
Foam tape
Border punch: Fiskars

Machine Stitching

11 comments:

Sherry said...

Great card and layout!! I love that October Afternoon paper! Beatiful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oooh, I love your scrapbook page with the Throwdown color combo! The starry paper and all your accents are terrific! Thanks for playing!

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Glad you stopped by Hip Hop!

Purple Princess said...

Love the card and the page! Both are gorgeous!!

Ramsey said...

Very cute projects! Happy Halloween!

broni (waterchild12) said...

Wow, Tami! Your card is great...love the distressed edges and that gorgeous paper! Your scrapbook page is fantastic! Love all the special elements of it and the picture of your daughter is wonderful!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

That is such a cute layout....love the buttons and bows!! And your card is just GORgeous!!!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing the challenge!
LeAnne

Sherry Wright said...

WTG Tami, a layout and a card. ;) Love them both and those papers. yum!!

AJ said...

love that layout! great stuff- and yes- that OA is quite fabulous!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love your colors, that sentiment and fun layout!!! And what a great page with a lovely young lady!!! TFS!!!