Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking back

I was sitting here looking through my older work and thought I would share some of it today since I don't have much that is new that I can share right now.

Here are some layouts I did in 2006 for Sensational Scrapbook Layouts & More


I used the same photo on 3 different pages and changed the look of the photo in Photoshop. (full color, desaturated and black & white)

*click images to view full size













Here is one from 2005 that was in Easy Papercrafting with Photos. I enlarged the photo and cut it in strips to weave with cardstock strips.




A super simple black and white card from the Jan 08 sketchbook column in CardMaker.




Well, now I am off to create something new to share now :) TFL!!!

2 comments:

Savor the Journey said...

Get Owwwwwwt!!!
I am delighted to see these talented showcases of yours, Tami!

~Bev

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh how fun to see how you used to do it...it is also fabulous to see the comparison on the photo editing in PS