Monday, May 11, 2009

Clean and Simple

I have always scrapbooked clean and simple but never really though about it with my cards until lately. Now I am really liking the Clean and Simple idea and think I am hooked...I can actually get something done that way. ;)

Here are a few of the latest:

Supplies:
card stock: Prism (Kraft, Blush Red Dark, Simply Smooth White)
Stamp: SU (Upsy Daisy)
Ink: Clearsnap fluid Chalk (Charcoal)
Ribbon: Creative Impressions


Card stock-Prism (Frosted Teal, Intense Kiwi, Simply Smooth White)
Stamp-Unity (August KOTM)
Ink-Clearsnap Vivid Ink

Card stock-Prism (Blush Red Dark, Kraft)
Stamps- Hero Arts
Ink-Clearsnap Vivid (Brick, Aqua)
Ribbon: Creative Impressions


Supplies:
Cardstock: Prism Papers
Stamp: Stamping Bella
Rub on greeting: American Crafts
Prismacolor Pencils
Self adhesive pearls

7 comments:

Tami Martin said...

I am just loving this clean and simple look! Wonderful examples to learn from! :)

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Wonderful! I love the white space..I have always loved simple clean easy to view cards..thank you for some inspiration. 8^)

Melissa Craig said...

I love love love clean and simple. So much class with so little effort. Your cards are awesome! You inspire more often than I could possibly tell you!!

Thanks.

Diana - Teacher Mom said...

These cards may be quick and easy but they are stunning nonetheless! I love them all!

Heather T said...

Very, very nice. I love your use of ribbon and clean lines.

Paula Pascual said...

Love all you cards. You have got such a good eye for color and design!
Will bookmark your blog!

Ann said...

These are all fabulous, but I'm truly in LOVE with that birthday card. The colors, the distressing, everything is just perfect!