Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Few More Clean and Simple

I found just a few minutes here and there this weekend so I did some more clean and simple cards. The photos are kind of dark...rainy day here. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Card Stock: Prism Papers
Stamps: SU Little Pieces
Ink: Clearsnap
Rub on greeting: Cosmo Cricket


Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Star Prints, Fancy Flourishes)
Cardstock: Prism White Linen
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Inks: Clearsnap
Rub on for greeting: Royal Brush


Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Star Prints, Fancy Flourishes)
Cardstock: Prism White Linen
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Inks: Clearsnap
Rub on for greeting: Cosmo Cricket





9 comments:

Ann said...

Love them all! Such CAS yumminess!

i {heart} papers said...

These are all awesome!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

MMMM These are all AWESOME!!! I am so glad you have your blog on FB now... :)

Carolyn King said...

FABULOUS!!! They are all beautifully designed!!! Great job Tami!

Linda Beeson said...

These cards are so wonderful, Tami! The simplicity is just stunning!

Melissa Craig said...

Awesome Tami!!

Mary said...

I love the simplicity of your cards. They are lovely

Mary

Cookie said...

Wow! These are ALL GORGEOUS! And thank you too for stopping by my blog I was flattered when I saw your name on my comment section! Five kids you are busy! Thank you so much for your kind words as well...Have a wonderful night :) Cookie :)

Candy said...

Fabulous Tami, love the CAS cards!!