Tuesday, June 09, 2009

More Simple and Sneak Peeks

First another peek using the new Beautiful Borders set that I designed for Sweet n Sassy Stamps. The set has 5 different borders and will be available Monday (6/15).

In addition to the circles I posted a few days ago there is a flower border.

For my first card I used the border as is:

Card stock: Prism
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Border Stamp: Sweet n Sassy Stamps (Beautiful Borders)
Rub on flower greeting: Basic Grey
Ink: Versafine

For this one I cut one of the flowers off the end to use as a single stamp.

Card stock: Prism
Border Stamp: Sweet n Sassy Stamps (Beautiful Borders)
Rub on greeting: Cosmo Cricket
Gems: Hero Arts
Ink: Clearsnap Fluid Chalk

That is the great thing about cling mount stamps. You can cut them apart and easily piece them back together on the blocks. If you are afraid to cut them you could also just ink one block and stamp it as well.


My other two projects use stamps that I ordered last week from A Muse. I got a bit carried away while shopping (and still didn't get everything I wanted) but I just love these little stamps! They are perfect for clean and simple cards!!! I used them for today's Color Challenge to use only white and a single layer (one of my very favorite challenges)

This stamp came with the image and greeting on one stamp:

Card stock: Prism White Linen
Stamp: Amuse
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: Creative Impressions

This is a fun greeting to play with. I outlined the clouds and word "cloud" with my silver copic glitter pen..

Card stock: Prism White Linen
Stamp: Amuse
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic (Silver glitter, B000)
Beads: Michael's


Thanks for visiting today! Back with more very soon :)

3 comments:

JulieHRR said...

Oh-so-fab designs, Tami!!!

Melissa Craig said...

These are wonderful!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Totally totally awesome! Love how simple and clean everything is!