Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Scrappy "Blast from the Past"

I have always said I was actually a scrapbooker long before I was a cardmaker and stamper. I began scrapping in 1997 and didn't really start stamping until 10 years later in late 2007. Today I came across a gallery from several years ago. So, I though I'd share :) These are some of my pages from way back in 2005. (Also when I first discovered Prism!) My style has changed some since then and so has my family :)






















Back tomorrow with a sneak peek of some new stamps ;)

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Your style may have changed but they are still very good!

Melissa Craig said...

AWESOME!!

Tami Martin said...

How fun to look back at where you've been! It's nice to find another stamper who started out scrapping. Most folks I know went the other way.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us :)

pam said...

I just love your your layouts!!

Alice said...

wow Tami -I'm so impressed that your older layouts still look really great - you should see mine...I used to think the layout wasn't finished until I had used up every.last.sticker. on the sheet :)

Sharon Harnist said...

Great pages of your sweet babes, Tami!