Monday, July 27, 2009

CAS--A Muse x3

Decided to actually get started early (for me) on the Clean and Simple challenge this week! I love my A Muse stamps; they make everything so fun an simple..so much that I ended up with 3 cards this morning!!


Card stock: Prism (Kraft, White Linen, Ciliega)
Stamp: A Muse
Spellbinders dies
Creative Impressions ribbon
Kaiser Craft Pearls
3d Foam Squares: Scrapbook Adhseives by 3L


Card stock: Prism (Kraft, Baby Pink Dark)
Stamps: A Muse
Markers: Copic
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
Spellbinders Dies
3d Foam Squares: Scrapbook Adhseives by 3L


Card stock: Prism (Kraft, White Linen, Rosa)
Stamps: A Muse
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
3d Foam Squares: Scrapbook Adhseives by 3L
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Pearls: Kaiser Craft

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I just love your creations and these are so sweet!!!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

these are adorable cards you created! Love the CAS look!

Jennie M said...

Super cute cards!! I love them all!! :)

Michell said...

What a cute and sweet cards...
I love this creations...

___________________
Michell james
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments