Friday, July 17, 2009

A little Bo Bunny Break

Since I only have like a thousand things I *should* be doing I thought I'd play a bit ;)

First a card I made today for the Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge using a fun sketch by Dee Gallimore-Perry
The flower image is popped off the card with 3D foam squares. The greeting is a rub on. I combined 2 different lines for this one: Grease Monkey and Mango Luau (Fun names, huh? I love to say them lol)

Cardstock: Prism
Papers: Bo Bunny (Grease Monkey and Mango Luau lines)
Rub on greeting: Royal Brush
3D Foam Squares and EZ Runner: 3L
Other: Gem and Ribbon


And a layout I did earlier in the week of my girls almost 7 years ago. Wow how they have grown!
All of the supplies come from Bo Bunny's Calypso line (love red-love this line!). The flourishes are all stickers. The circle flower in the bottom right corner is a sticker that is matted and mounted with 3D foam squares and has a gem added to the center. The other images in that corner are printed on the paper and also have gems added. All flowers on the bottom left are a mix of die cut flowers and flowers cut from patterned paper. The large on has a gem in the center and twine tiedthrough it. The quote in the bottom corner is a rub-on from Royal Brush. There are red gems on the flowers in each corner at the bottom and the brown flourish by the photo. The small words by the photo say "I heart my Sister". They were cut out of one of the sticker images. The strip of circles dividing the prints is a sticker matted with suede brown dark brown card stock. the photo and layout are both matted with a double mat using Suede Brown Dark and Classic Red from Prism.

Thanks for visiting!!


4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awww, your girls are adorable!! They grow so fast, I know.

Great projects! I love the colors for your card.

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

super card with such a great colour combo and your layout is gorgeous... isnt it lovely to look back on our little ones as they grow up.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Angela said...

Love the card!! I'm such a fan of orange, I mean Papaya Puree Dark--teehee!!!

Susan said...

I love the new Bo Bunny line too. I bought almost every piece when I saw it. Great projects!