Thursday, July 30, 2009

Prism CHA layouts and cards

I have more cards to post but my camera batteries have to be recharged so I'll have to add those this afternoon. For this morning I had to chare some photos from the Prism booth and my projects there :)

If you click on the images you can see the images full size and see everything close up ;)

The two layouts on the far left are mine in this one. The one with the squares in blues/green/black and the Sonshine layout of my middle son holding a fish.


This one had my card using Prism and Cosmo Cricket. In blush red, blue and yellow right above the little big girl layout.

I have 2 layouts and 2 cards in this one. The Sweetheart layout from the Prism ads is mine and so is the layout with the stars and flourishes in Kraft, Black, Red and Yellow.

The turquoise/orange card with the star is mine and so is the rust colored one at the bottom (also with Cosmo Cricket papers)


The two layouts on the bottom right are mine in this one. The sweetheart one is paired with Sassafra Lass papers and the Great Outdoors uses Cosmo Cricket with Prism.


Here is a photo of the booth as a whole

Now, if you look at all of the layouts you will see most of my kiddos..except one. My oldest son never seems to be around when picture taking time comes! I really do have FIVE kids...just only manage to scap four of them for some reason. LOL I really need to get better at chasing him down and getting those scrapped.

So just out of fairness (it's a mom thing) one more non CHA prism project to include my oldest son :)



Back later today with more. My 0ldest son broke his arm 6 weeks ago at VBS and today we finally go to get it taken off!!


5 comments:

Amanda Sewell said...

Your pages are AWESOME! I love Prism papers! I am seriously so SAD I am not at CHA!!!

Anyway, I left you an award on my blog! Talk to ya soon!

Angela said...

Oh my word....I think you ARE the prism booth!!! Your projects are just OUTSTANDING!! love the brothers layout with all the 'pops' of orange!! Is the title stamped??

Tami Mayberry said...

Thanks ladies!

LOL, no not really. You have to keep in mind that several are from previous shows and I have worked on them for several years now. Only 2 are new for this show--the Star layout and the star card. Thanks though :) The title is a rub on...it has been a while but I *believe* it was from My Mind's eye.

Angela said...

But still, your layouts ROCK the prism booth, no matter when they were created!!!

Thanks for sharing your title secret!!! (though if it's no longer available, I may have to go font finding this weekend!!)

Michell said...

Your pages are awesome...
I love your projects...

___________________
Michell james
Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments