Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sending Hugs

Just a quick card today. I have been working on a new article and cards this last week so I haven't had a lot to post. Finally got those in the mail so now I can (hopefully) play again ;) This one was super quick and easy with some card stock and my new set from JustRite stampers. I cut out the image with my Spellbinders circle, matted it with a scalloped circle and mounted it with a 3D foam square.




Supplies:
Card stock: Prism (White Linen, Classic red, Ocean)
Stamp: JustRite stampers (Tiny Words set)
Ink: Clearsnap Vivid (Brick)
Gems: Kaiser Craft
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Dies: Spellbinders
Corner rounder: EK Success
3D Foam squares and EZ Runner: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Another clean and simple that is just perfect!

Hope you're well Tami!

Micki said...

I love the clean & simple style. It's so elegant and I find that's how I tend to create too. I love it.

Brooke said...

Pretty card!

So, you bought some Unity yesterday? I said it was addictive! :)

Brooke said...

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to stop, too! Ha, ha!

Jane Wetzel said...

this is perfect!