Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Olympics of Stamping--With Gratitude

After playing along yesterday with the Tuesday Trigger I thought I would try another Moxie Fab challenge. This one is for the Olympics of Stamping. After all of the yellow yesterday I had to add just a touch more ;) I chose a clean and simple Thank You card with some fun Gina K Designs products:




Card stock: Gina K Designs (Chocolate Kiss, Ocean Mist, Lemon Drop, Kraft)
Stamp: Gina K Designs (Spring Florals)
Flower punch: Fiskars
Button: Gina K Designs
Ink: Cleasnap (Brown)

9 comments:

Marlene said...

This is beautiful.

syrant said...

I love it with the nice clean lines, etc.

Jennie said...

Nice design, great colors :o)

Purple Princess said...

Very nice!!

Lea L. said...

I love this tami! The colors are fabulous!!

♥♥♥Lea

Carly said...

Simply gorgeous!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

I miss Prism already but have to say, these new GinaK colors are looking YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Cath said...

Hey Tami! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

sanjeet said...

I love it with the nice clean lines,
data entry work from home