Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow! There really was a desk under there!

Well, it took me 3 days to get it all cleaned up but I finally got it. I packed up all of my discontinued stamps (there were 4 more crates of CDs) and supplies, removed my Prism from the racks and put them in drawers since it is no longer necessary to keep the exact colors separate, took it all to the basement until the spring stamp sale, and cut apart the rest of my GKD stamps.


But now I can finally see my desk!
Want a peek?



Yep, that's it. No big room or rows and rows of eye candy here but it works. Just a simple old desk from a friend and lots of plastic drawers in the corner of my bedroom. Not impressive but clean. Everything I need in reach and *finally* in it's place. :) *jumping for joy*

Amazing what one can get done with less stuff in the way to dig through (and over/under). I managed to make several cards yesterday! So, once I find some decent light in this dark cloudy snowy place
I will be back a bit later this afternoon with a card to share ;) Including some with the newest Kioshi line from Basic Grey (yum!).

While you are waiting be sure to head over to Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ look for the "shape of things to come" sign up link and get your name on the email list. There are lots of great things to come in 2010 *and* by signing up for email updates you not only get to be one of the first people to find out all the details you will be entered to win $100 in adhesives!

5 comments:

Shasta said...

Nice! I am in the middle of the same thing, hopefully mine is half as organized when I am done ;)

Juliana said...

That is beautiful!!
I have been working for WEEKS to get my area (and the whole basement) organized!!! (Any tips??)

Kimme said...

I love knowing where everything is. I need to do something with my stamps to organize them better, still plotting that one though.

Gloria Westerman said...

What a awesome place.....it is very nice.....wish my look as good....

Jennie said...

Great space and love your organization! My goal is to get mine straight early summer...if I can wait that long. My daughter does her school in that room and I hate to create such a mess in the process that will surely take more than a weekend to complete.