Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Speaking of trends...

Where have I been lately? Well, when I look back over the last week or so I am starting to see a trend....

made/ate some birthday cake...















made/ate some birthday cheesecake....
























Stamped some yummy PSA Essentials cupcakes...



















Cracked my cooktop (note: don't stand on the counters to clean tops of the cabinets). Thankful for my microwave and crock pot ;)










Ate lots of yummy cookies baked by my girls...














Went with my kiddos and watched Yogi steal picnic baskets while we drank Dr Pepper and ate popcorn...

















Followed the movie with a trip to...















Yep, that is where I've been. Celebrating the season with lots of love, memories and yummy goodness! ;) Back soon with some more stampy goodness! Merry Christmas, friends!

1 comment:

Laura said...

well you HAVE been busy, missy!!! and when did you redo your blog!? clearly, i have been away for way too long - its adorable! :)