Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10s of 2010

It seems the trend of the day/week is a list of top 10s for 2010.  I started narrowing down the list to favorite tools, favorite stamp companies, favorite papers etc. Well, that was a major fail. Too many things I love to play with. So I decided to post my top 10 favorite card. AND these cards feature many my favorite product ;)

My Oh Boy! stamp set from Gina K Designs, October Afternoon Patterned Paper, Spellbinder's dies, Grand Calibur die cut machine, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares...



Echo Park Paper papers, SRM Stickers and my Stars stamp set, Prismatics papers.....


Our Craft Lounge Stamps, October Afternoon Patterned Papers, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ Adhesive Sheets, Flower Soft, CPS card sketch...

My Fairy Tales stamp set from Gina K Designs, May Arts ribbon, Clearsnap ink, Kraft Card stock, Self Adhesive gems...AND my 2010 PaperCrafts Stamping Royalty winner. :)...
My Craft Lounge stamps, October Afternoon papers, Kraft card stock, paper piecing...


My Stars stamp set from Gina K Designs, October Afternoon patterned papers and stickers, self adhesive gems, notebook paper border punch...


Prismatics card stock, October Afternoon papers and my very first stamp set for Gina K Designs, Special Delivery...

The very first Posh Papers Kit, twine, my Stars set from Gina K Designs. Featured on the Cards magazine blog...

Echo Park Papers, Discount Cardstock card stock, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares, Spellbinders dies, self adhesive gems, glitter snowflakes...


The Stamps of Life stamps, Discount Cardstock card stock, Webster's Pages papers, stitching, self adhesive bling...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy 2011!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Great review! I love the fairy tale & first class cards!

Happy 2011!

Lynne in NI said...

Fab Top 10 ... tough choice, but I think the Celebrate one is my fave!

Sanam said...

Very Nice