Thursday, January 06, 2011

Oh Boy! CardMaker March 2011

The digital issue of the March 2011 CardMaker Magazine is now available online and the print issue will be hitting the shelves and mailboxes soon! 

I just had to share one of my favorite projects that is featured in this issue. It can be seen in the current issue highlights along with some other projects in this issue. I was really exited at how it turned out and even more so how beautifully it was featured. I used my Oh Boy! stamp set for this card/gift bag and to stamp on the onsie. I also used some my favorite October Afternoon papers and Spellbinder's dies. Not sure if you can tell by the photo but the card fits into a clear Keepsake Envelope from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ that is on the front of the bag so it serves as both a bag decoration and the gift card!

 
Be sure to pick up a copy of the March issue for all the instructions for this and lots of other great projects ;)

I'll be back later this evening with more info on my new Hopeful Hearts stamp set that was previewed earlier this week. The release party is tonight from 7-10pm CST at StampTV and the set can be purchased from Gina K Designs starting at 10pm.

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

This did turn out darling, great job!

Kathy Martin said...

What a darling gift set!