Friday, March 11, 2011

My Favorite Things March Fab Friend!!!

I am super excited that I can now share that Kim over at My Favorite Things asked me to be the "Fab Friend" for the month of March. Here is a peek at my card from this week. Isn't Fred Bear too cute!? You can read more over on the MFT blog.

Supplies used:
Card stock: Discount Cardstock
Stamps: My Favorite Things- Fred Bear Hits the Beach
Dies: My Favorite Things-Sun, Spellbinders-Pennants
Colored Pencils: Prismacolor
Ink:Clearsnap Wicked Black
Embossing folder: Provocraft
3D Foam Squares: Scrapbook Adhesvies by 3L
Machine stitching

2 comments:

Alli Miles said...

SUPER cute card!!! And so delighted you are a "MFT fav friend!!!"

Jana Weaver said...

Such a sweet card...I LOVE it!! And I love what you wrote about being true to yourself...I need to be better about taking that to heart!! Thanks!!