Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CPS/Lawn Fawn

This week's CPS sponsor is Lawn Fawn and I have to say I *love* their clear stamps. I have been keeping up with this company for quite a while but didn't have any of the stamps until recently.  I honestly don't think there is one set that they have that I don't like! Way cute!! For my CPS set I chose the Just My Type set that has this great typewriter and a super cute phone. (I've ordered some too so I'm sure you'll be seeing more!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Just My Type)
Patterns: Pink Paislee, October Afternoon
Twine, button and pearls

5 comments:

nessy said...

simply stunning~ amazing!
vanessa xx

Laura said...

i LOVE that typewriter. That set has been CALLING my name for QUITE some time. :)

Jennie said...

So cute Tami! I ordered my first set and patiently waiting. Heard a lot of good things about Lawn Fawn and your card is adorable. Add me to this set calling my name, lol!

Ravengirl said...

This is completely adorable! I have been admiring that typewriter for quite some time now!

Tulum Mexico said...

I just sent this link to my daughter she is going to love the typewriter as well. Thank You for sharing Tami....