Monday, June 20, 2011

What's up!!?

Lot's going on here, as usual. I started back on Twitter this last week. Not many followers but I am beginning to think between that and Facebook that I must like to talk to myself. ;). 

I got a chance to play with my Copic airbrush this weekend making these cupcakes:


No, don't worry, I didn't airbrush them with alcohol inks (although that could explain my talking to myself...).  My sweet husband set me up on the generator with a good filter so I had fresh clean air and I got some empty markers, filled them with food coloring and airbrushed my home made buttercream icing. Love the way they turned out!

Oh! I was very excited to find out yesterday that I was chosen Featured Stamper on Splitcoast. What a way to end a perfect week..or maybe *start* a perfect week. Either way, way cool news! So fun seeing everyone cards.

Today I finally finished my CardMaker article that I have been working on for some time. 1200 words and I'm just hoping that I didn't try to explain potty training somewhere in there. I say that because it seems every time I start to type my two year old decides it's time to need my help. Either that or *not* want my help and I return to half a roll of toilet paper laying int he floor. I also managed to get a few more plants in the garden and make 4 new cards for submission. I even managed to do some laundry and fix dinner somewhere along the way...still not sure how that happened though. Might be the 3 glasses of Starbucks of iced coffee (again a possible reason I have started talking to myself).  So, that is what's up here.  

Now, for a few winners ;)



Please send me your mailing address using the contact me link at the top of the page.
Back with more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow, Tami, you sure have been busy recently and all good and fun stuff! Those cupcakes are so neat! I'm so excited I won the Copic Coloring Guide! I can't wait to get better at coloring! Thanks so much! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Fab! So colourful! Kim