Tuesday, October 04, 2011

My (slightly late) CPS card!

I have totally lost track of time lately! Just realized this morning it is TUESDAY! Which is the day my cards are *supposed* to be on the CPS blog. Although, it *just* went on today's post...an hour late...I have had it done for quite some time though. LOVE the stamps I got this week from The Cat's Pajamas and will be using them much more in the near future!! I paper pieced the plane adding accents and shadows with my Touch Twin markers, colored the bunny with my Touch Twins and added die cut clouds that were accented with Touch Twins.


Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas ( Take Off, Simply Said)
Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin (Y27,WG1, WG3, WG5, R8, B143,B182,Y141,BR102)
Cloud die: My Favorite Things
Ink: Clearnsap
Gems: Want2Scrap
 Twine:The Twinery



6 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Ravengirl said...

This is darling!!!

Donna said...

Adorable card, so darn cute, wonderful coloring, and those clouds are so perfect, and fluffy looking!! Great job.

Donna Bowman said...

Great card! That bunny cracks me up!!

Peggy said...

Darling card Tami! Love your coloring!

Auntie Em said...

Cute! I love his paper pieced plane to match the stary background.
Thanks for sharing! :)