Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A quick and easy fall card - stamping on canvas

Ok, so, summer is over.
Am I ready? 
No, not really.
But I guess I'll just suck it up and enjoy the season. 

Today I have a rather rustic card to celebrate the season.
Still super simple but I added something a little different to this one by stamping on canvas.




Here's how to make it:
  1. Create 4.25 x 4.25 card base from Kraft card stock (Gina K Designs).
  2. Cut patterned paper (Simple Stories- Harvest Lane) slightly smaller than card base and adhere.
  3. Cut 3" square of canvas (Want2Scrap) and stamp randomly with acorn stamp (Gina K Designs-Sunkissed Autumn) and color with Touch Twin markers BR102 and BR103 (Shinhan). Adhere to base.
  4. Wrap with twine.
  5. Mat image cut from patterned paper (Simple Stories- Harvest Lane)with chocolate brown card stock and attach with 3D foam squares.

Stop back tomorrow.
 I'll have something to share with my new release stamps. 
Going from fall to winter in just one days time ;)






2 comments:

Sharon Jones said...

I love the look of stamp on canvas, Tami! Your call feels like autumn...and LOVE that sentiment...LOL!! Thanks for the chuckle to start my day!
Hugz,
Sharon

Beate said...

Oh, that's gorgeous. I love the stamped and colored canvas.
Hugs and smiles