A bright card for today. this one was from a couple weeks ago and the Play Date Cafe challenge.
Stamps: Take Note, Simple Snowflakes (Gina K Designs)
Embossing folder: Sizzix
- Create 4.25"x5.5" card base from dark purple card stock.
- Cut blue card stock slightly smaller than card base. Emboss with embossing folder.
- Wrap with hemp and adhere to card base.
- Stamp Take Note frame on Kraft card stock.
- Stamp greeting with purple ink and snowflake with red ink.
- Add purple gem and adhere to card base with 3D foam squares.
- Add red gems.
thanks for stopping by today!
If you are looking for some crafty or sweet ideas this weekend be sure to come hand out with my on Pinterest. I'll be pinning lots of goodies and you can find my boards if you click here.
Then next week be watching for a week full of inspiration as well as some NEW stamps that will release next week from Gina K Designs and a BIG prize.
Be sure and follow my blog (right sidebar) so you don't miss a thing!!