Friday, November 09, 2012

Pinterest, a Winter card, New Gina K Designs stamps and a Big Prize!

A bright card for today. this one was from a couple weeks ago and the Play Date Cafe challenge.



Supplies:
Stamps: Take Note, Simple Snowflakes (Gina K Designs)
Embossing folder: Sizzix
Ink: Clearsnap
Hemp: MFT
Gems: Want2Scrap

Instructions:
  1. Create 4.25"x5.5" card base from dark purple card stock.
  2. Cut blue card stock slightly smaller than card base. Emboss with embossing folder.
  3. Wrap with hemp and adhere to card base.
  4. Stamp Take Note frame on Kraft card stock.
  5. Stamp greeting with purple ink and snowflake with red ink. 
  6. Add purple gem and adhere to card base with 3D foam squares.
  7. Add red gems.

thanks for stopping by today!

If you are looking for some crafty or sweet ideas this weekend be sure to come hand out with my on Pinterest. I'll be pinning lots of goodies and you can find my boards if you click here.


Then next week be watching for a week full of inspiration as well as some NEW stamps that will release next week from Gina K Designs and a BIG prize. 
Be sure and follow my blog (right sidebar) so you don't miss a thing!!





6 comments:

Kitty said...

Tami - Not everybody has pinterst. I don't even know how to spel it. lol.

Blessings,
Kat

Angie said...

Cool! I just went to Pinterest and I am following all your boards!!! Glad I stopped by today!

Laura Williams said...

wow, fun colors on that, tami! i like it! :)

Anonymous said...

Red Robert Griffin III Youth Jersey
Pink Eli Manning Women's Jersey
Red Doug Martin Kids Jersey

Marsha said...

Cute card!!

joann said...


I would like to join your blog.and see lot's more of your cards.


jossie38