Monday, January 07, 2013

Gina K Designs January release sneak peek- Simple Hearts

Happy 2013 everyone!!

I have been away from my blog for a while and working on LOTS of new, big and exciting projects. Today I have one to share using my soon to be released stamp set- 
Simple Hearts for Gina K designs


I love hearts and circles so can tell already this, like Simple Snowflakes, will be one of my go to sets. The set will be available Thursday evening along with all of the other new releases for this month.

For today's peek I decided to share a scrapbook page. As many of you know, I began paper crafting with scrapbooking way back in 1997. After several years I lost interest as the feeling of having to be "good enough" and too much competition crept in. I have decided that this year I will pick up where I left off. Actually, more along the lines of where I began--enjoying the memories. 

The word Puppy was printed from my computer onto patterned paper using my Epson XP-850 printer before I started the page. I then filled in with the stamps and photo. I stamped the word love and xoxo from the Simple Hearts stamp set below "Puppy" to create the title. All of the other hearts and circles found on this page are also from the Simple Hearts set. 

(click image to view full size)
Supplies:
Card stock: Gina K Designs pure Luxury
Patterned paper: Simple Stories Snap line
Stamps: Simple Hearts--release from Gina K Designs 1/10/13
Ink: Clearsnap
Circle Punche: Fiskars
Gems: Want2Scrap
3D foam squares: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



18 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhh, sweet page and love the looks of the new stamp set!

Tina said...

Awwww... adorable!!! LOL I am starting to get more scrapbooking done too!! Way to Go! Of course you really are digging those hearts!! LOL Nice!

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Ohhh, this stamp set looks fabulous and I adore your layout!

Crafty Math Chick said...

A very sweet layout Tami! I am a fan of Simple Snowflakes so I am guessing this set is right up my alley as well.

Sean Fetterman said...

Awesome Tami! I love the new set! I can't wait to see more of your creations! See you at the release party!

Ravengirl said...

Awwww, this is very very cute!

Ava Gavloski said...

very creative embellishments with the stamps
ava g

Jingle said...

Super cute layout! The stamps look so fun!

Lagene said...

Such a sweet page, great stamps!

Cynthia Clark said...

So cute. This set would be a go to for me.

Melanie said...

Aww that is darling! You are a great scrapper! What a fun photo, too, capturing that shadow!

Beate said...

Gorgeous set and great scrapbook page. Love your circle stamps! :)
Hugs and smiles

Carolyn King said...

This set is awesome. Made one of my fav cards with it! Great job Tami--love your awesome scrappy page too!

Paula said...

Adorable! Great use of that stamp set!

Debbie Corbari said...

I absolutely LOVE this set Tami! You ROCK girl!

Caryn S said...

Love this! The LO and card are both incredible!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Lovely new designs! Can't wait to order mine.

Joan said...

Love you stamp set and your card is so cute with the dog and little boy. Great job on both.