Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Scrapbooking with Gina K Designs

Good Morning!!

This year I have decided to take some time away from my "have to" projects and work on more "want to" projects. That includes things like scrapbooking and working on an art journal for my "one little word". So, I have another scrapbook page to share using my new stamp set from Gina K Designs- Simple Hearts.


For this page I used the border image, small heart and "love", "always" and "xoxo" words.

 

This is also the same set that I used last week on my Puppy Love page. One exciting thing about this set is that it not only works well alone but is also interchangeable with the Simple Snowflakes stamp set. You will be seeing one one of my pages in the very near future using the sets together so be sure and subscribe to my blog so you don't miss it! (links in the sidebar)

Below is a look at the two sets-Simple Snowflakes and Simple Hearts 
Notice the ability to layer the images in a number of ways and a variety of open designs to fill in with your favorite images in addition to those included in the sets. The designs can easily be cut with your favorite circle punches and dies. 
Sentiments in these sets are designed not only for special occasions but also popular greetings that can used year round.
They also work well for tags, scrapbooks, project life and art journals ;)



Now I am off to work on some more projects. I'd love to know what you would like to see more of on my blog this year. Leave me a comment and let me know what you'd like me share more ideas for :)



9 comments:

Jennie said...

Love this page Tami and your new set is amazing! I used it at a card class I taught recently and they loved it too :)

Jingle said...

Super cute page and the new set looks great!

ColleenF said...

I love your scrapbook page, it's so sweet. I love your clean and simple stamping and scrapping, I easily get overwhelmed with too many embellishments, your projects are a breath of fresh air. Miss your stuff at The Stamps of Life!! :)

Ravengirl said...

Cute! I am loving your scrapbook pages! Once day I will have the courage to start!

Carolyn King said...

So cute!!love how your sets work so well for cards and scrapbook pages. I am inspired to get scrappin again!

Nancy said...

Tami This came out great! What ever you do more of this year will be great I love cards and Scrappin....follow your heart!

Lagene said...

Love your layout! Great use of different stamp sets!

Harriet Hensley said...

layout is great and is so good to see the way you used your stamps ....

--Marcy said...

Such great ideas!