Friday, March 15, 2013

Lighthearted Wishes



Just a quick card to share using the Lighthearted Wishes stamp set. I really like to incorporate patterned papers in with my stamped designs. For this one I trimmed a panel form a piece of Simple Stories patterned paper, stamped the image on it, colored with my Touch Twin markers and then added a greeting. 
Super simple!

Supplies:
Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin
Stamps: Gina K Designs (Lighthearted Wishes)
Patterned papers: Simple Stories
Ribbon: May Arts
brown pearls


Here is the Gina K Designs stamp set I used- 
Lighthearted Wishes available in clear or rubber.
Find Me Here:






3 comments:

Patti J said...

OMG, Tami - this is cute as can be! What a delightful set - love it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card---LOVE these papers with your inks and stamps! FAB!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!