Thursday, August 29, 2013

Introducing Clean and Simple Cards--NOW AVAILABLE!


 Clean and Simple Cards Book by Tami Mayberry

After almost a year since we began I can finally share!

My new book- Clean & Simple Cards is NOW available through Annie's Attic!!

See that bottom left corner!?
Yes!!--That's MY name--eeeks!
And this book not only has a number of my cards but some AMAZING Clean and Simple designers  as well!! 

Want to know more?
Here is the publisher's description:
Clean & Simple Cards will give you the basic design principles to choose which techniques and products are best for you, and with over 50 designs, you'll learn theories, tools and techniques to create your own unique card designs. Whether you enjoy stamping on your cards, using patterned paper or adding color with inks and markers, you'll have a clean and simple card in minutes! For additional inspiration, sketches are provided to help get you started. 

And, of course, I'll be sharing more details, cards, ideas and more over the coming days!

In a hurry?? 
I was! 
I haven't even got the hard copy yet so I downloaded the electronic copy! :D
Just a little excited
You can also get it right NOW (as in within minutes!) in pdf format with the Clean &Simple Cards - Electronic Download



Find Me Here:






6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

HUGE CONGRATS!! How exciting for you!

Patti Doss said...

Congratulations Tami hope your book hits the best seller...WTG

Janeen said...

Congrats Melanie. I will order one for sure.

Janeen said...

So excited for you Tami!

Tammie Lien said...

Oh my *CONGRATS* will have to buy one as soon as I can...
I have bought many books and etc..For maybe 30 years at Annies Attic...So exciting and so happy for you.Hugs:))))

Laura Williams said...

I'm taking deep breaths, and trying to wait for this to hit my mailbox. {But that INSTANT download is seriously tempting me!!!!!} I'm SO excited for you, my talented friend!!!!!!! :)