Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sizzix Who Are You Campaign

 

Have you heard, Sizzix wants to know “Who Are You?”.  This fun campaign is all about Sizzix getting know who our customers and fans are, what you love, what you do, what makes you YOU!

There is a really fun prize involved too! As in a trip for you and a friend to California if you are the grand prize winner. Not only that, 12 others will win a $100 Sizzix giftcard. You can learn all about it at: http://www.sizzix.com/images/static/whoareyou/index_form.html and at: http://woobox.com/ghpz7t

I thought it would be fun to play along here on my blog, so here is a little about me and the three words (phrases) that best describe me: 

Wife and Mother
First and foremost, I am a wife and mom of 5. While I love to take time for shopping and mochas with special friends, my day typically revolves around my family. I wake up every morning with my husband and anxiously wait to  hear the garage door open in the evening. We are a home school family so I spend most of my days with my children watching them learn and grow...and listening to them argue daily. ;)


Sugar Addict

Mochas, Dr. Pepper, sweet peach tea from Sonic, brownies, no-bake cookies, apple crisp, pumpkin pie, M&Ms...you name it- if it has sugar I love it! I'm the girl who won't think twice about eating a spoonful of sugar or chocolate chips if nothing else can be found.

Simple
Just like my design work, I'm a simple girl. Expensive name brands and shopping aren't my thing. I love thrift shops and find the best things there. Want to give me a gift? An iced mocha and orange cranberry muffin from Panera is all this girl needs to put a smile on her face. I don't like talking on the phone but I love texting and I do so from a slider phone from several years back. My favorite kind of day? Hanging out at home with my family, taking a nap and playing with paper. It's the simple things that make me happy :) And, speaking of simple, here are a few of my favorite Sizzix projects:





Another fact about me?? 
I love snowmen and snowflakes; but, I hate winter. ;)


I hope you will check out the contest and play along.  We would love to know more about you and what you make!

Back tomorrow with a new project!



Find Me Here:






No comments: