Friday, November 01, 2013

Core'dinations Hard Core Crop 2013 - Clean and Simple Challenge

It' that time again! Time for the annual  Core'dinations Hard Core Crop. Once again I am hosting a challenge for the crop.
The challenges will post between Nov 1 and Nov 3 and can all be found on the Master Challenge List.


As many of you many know, my newest book  Clean & Simple Cards just came out in October. In that book you will find over 50 cards--many of which were made using Core'dinations cardstock. So, in celebration I am throwing out a clean and simple challenge and the winner will get a copy of this new book.

 Clean and Simple Cards Book by Tami Mayberry

My challenge to you is to create a clean and simple holiday card that uses ONLY:
 a sentiment 
no more than two embellishments
any tools of your choosing
and, of course, 
Core'dinations cardstock 

Below is my card for the challenge. I used Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection cardstock, and for the two embellishments I used May Arts green burlap string and a wooden button.

 

Supplies:
Wooden button
Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
Fiskars corner rounder
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesives: EZ runner, 3D foam squares


Ready to play along!!??
I hope so!
Once you are done you can link your project below.
Also, be sure to check out the Master Challenge List for all of the challenges and more chances to play and win!!



Enter your project URL for this challenge below to enter.
Please remember to link directly to the page with your entry, not the blog/site itself. 
See the Core'dinations blog for full contest rules.
Deadline to enter is midnight EST on Nov. 10, 2013.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


Find Me Here:





19 comments:

Natalie said...

What a lovely CAS card! Your book looks fabulous, congrats! Thanks for the opportunity to win. Core'dinations have some gorgeous card stock, our lss carries a lot of it.

ellen s. said...

Amazing card...LOVE the how you work the CAS Tammi and that BOOK is amazing!!!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card - love them simple and elegant like this!

TracyM #6773 said...

ELELGANT card Tami - LOVE your CAS design, it really highlights the Core textures and sentiment!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new book and THANK YOU for hosting this fun challenge with the chance to win a copy - WOW!!! ... I tend to over embellish my cards, so your challenge really is going to be a challenging but fun challenge for me :)

Suzanna Lee said...

Love your cards and the CAS look! Thanks for the challenge!

Donna Phelan said...

Love your card and THAT book! :) I have a whole drawer full of Core'dinations, must pull it out so I use it more! Count me in!

Tracy said...

Very pretty card! I love the kraft-Core!

contadinak said...

beautiful card, tami! these choices for red and green are so pretty.

Ava Gavloski said...

congrats on the book, great CAS card

Pamela Haskin said...

Hi Tami, I just linked my card. Thanks so much for a really fun challenge!

Virginia Fritschle said...

Thank you for showing some new ways to wrap little gifts!

Sam said...

Thank you for making CAS challenge, your card is beautiful.

Liz said...

I think I managed to get my card correctly linked this time ! Having a blast seeing what everyone is doing.

Jackiekg said...

Hi Tami, your CAS card is lovely.
My style is not usually CAS, but
it is a nice challenge to make
cards that are. I just love
using Core'dinations cardstock.
Thank you for this challenge.

Liz said...

didn't link right the first time...hoping 2d time works !

Darlene said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I'm all linked up!

Linda Knox said...

Thanks for the challenge Tami. I just linked my submission.

Lynn Hardy said...

I've enjoyed doing these challenges and this was my first CAS card!

Lynn Hardy said...

I made my first ever CAS card for your challenge! I love Core'dinations card and had so much fun doing these challenges - thank you.