Back again today with another Autumn project for you!
- Neutral Assorted Mini Tags
- Dark Assorted Sandable Tags
- Dust Buddy and Sand it Gadget
- Darice Foilage embossing folder
- Sweet N Sassy Stamps Autumn Lovin' Cocoa stamp set
- Clearsnap Stephanie Barnard chocolate ink pad
- May Arts Ribbon: 3-inch Gold Chevron Printed Burlap (not pictured), Burlap String (natural)
- Wooden button
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves die (#656927)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Clearsnap Art Dauber
- Small ball stylus
- Sizzix Stamper's Secret Weapon mat
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L®: Dodz adhesive dots, double-sided tape
Emboss brown tag using embossing folder. Sand lightly; trim off top.
Adhere trimmed brown tag to rust colored tag.
Remove wire edges burlap and pull out several threads to fray edges. Adhere to tag, securing edges to back.
Wrap tag with burlap string; tie in a knot.
Attach wooden button to tag just over knot; tie in a bow.
Place die-cut leaf face-down on embossing mat. Draw vein pattern with small ball stylus.
Turn over; sand lightly to reveal pattern.
Sponge edges with brown ink as desired. Attach to tag using adhesive dots.
And there you have the finished design-filled with texture yet simple to create.