- Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic cardstock
- Core'dinations Sandable Tags (Dark)
- Unity Stamp Company Thanks, Thanks & Thanks stamp set
- Clearsnap espresso pigment ink pad
- Petaloo orange/yellow flowers set
- Petaloo cream rick-rack and stitched edge ribbon
- May Arts brown burlap string
- Sizzix Tattered Florals die (#656640)
- Sizzix Woodgrain embossing folder (#659450)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Core'dinations Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Clearsnap Art Dauber
- Xyron: Tape Runner, 3 inch Sticker Maker
Step 1: Emboss tag using embossing folder; sand lightly with Sand It Gadget. Trim off top edge just below eyelet.
Step 2: Apply adhesive to back of trimmed tag using 3-inch Sticker Maker.
Step 3: Attach to rust colored tag.
Step 4: Die-cut Tattered Flower shapes from two coordinating colors of Kraft-Core cardstock.
Step 5: Sand and ink edges of flowers as desired; layer together and attach to tag as shown. Attach orange flower.
Step 6: Stamp sentiment banner onto back side of a scrap of kraft core cardstock; cut out.
Step 7: Attach banner to tag. Embellish bottom edge of tag with rick-rack trim. Tie a large loopy bow from string; attach under edge of flower as shown.