Shifting over to Winter today with this fun and easy "joy" burlap and snowflake tag'
Joy Tag supplies:
- Core’dinations Sandable Tags (Dark, White)
- Core Basics smooth white cardstock
- Dust Buddy and Sand it Gadget
- May Arts trims: Red Burlap String, Holiday Snowflakes 2.5 Inch Cotton Blend w/ Vintage Inspired Print, White 1/4 Inch Adhesive Scalloped Border. white satin (not shown)
- Clearsnap fireberry ink spritzer
- Kandicorp hot fix nail head
- Sizzix Holiday Words-Scrip die set (#660058)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Scor-Pal Scor-Buddy scoring tool
- Kandicorp hot fit tool
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: EZ Runner
Step 1: Trim top and bottom edges from from red tag.
Step 2: Score three 1/4-inch lines along top and bottom of tag from back side; sand lightly.
Step 3: Spritz with spray ink; let dry.
Step 4: Remove threads along top and bottom edge of snowflake trim to fray edges; adhere to tag with snowflake centered as shown below. Wrap ends of trim to back of tag and adhere in place.
Step 5: Wrap tag with string; tie in a bow positioning in center of snowflake pattern..
Step 6: Secure in place using hot fix nail head.
Step 7: Adhere red tag to white tag.
Step 8: Attach scalloped edge trim along top and bottom of tag as shown,
Step 9: Die-cut "joy" from white cardstock; adhere to tag.
Step 10: Thread white ribbon through top of tag; tie in a bow.