Thinking of You Card Supplies:
- Core'dinations Vintage 6 x 6 cardstock pad
- Core'dinations Core Basics Smooth White cardstock
- Core'dinations vellum quotes
- Sand-It Gadget
- 3 turquoise self-adhesive rhinestones
- 2 turquoise mini brads
- Sizzix Dies:Thinlits Die Set 54PK - Calendar Months (#660104), Thinlits 4PK - Mixed Media (#660220), Thinlits 12PK - Ornate Labels (#659711)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine with Magnetic Platform and Standard Cutting Pads
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® 3D Foam Squares
- Tombow Mono adhesive
Note: All dies use a sandwich of-- the Magnetic Platform, a Standard Cutting Pad, desired paper or cardstock, the listed die (cutting side down), and, finally, the second Cutting Pad.
Step 1: Die-cut around desired vellum sentiment using Ornate Label die.
Step 2: Die-cut same size label from white cardstock. Attach vellum layer to cardstock label using brads.
Step 3: Using Calendar Months dies, die-cut three sets of flower shapes from desired cardstock; sand top layers lightly as desired using Sand-It Gadget.
Step 4: Cut a 4 x 5 1/4-inch piece from green cardstock; die-cut Mixed Media shape from bottom left corner.
Step 5: Form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch card from smooth white cardstock; adhere die-cut pieces to card front, layering together as shown and using foam squares for flower layers.
And there you have it!