Happy Sunday! I'm back again today with a Clean and Simple (CAS) card design perfect for those last minute Mother's Day projects.
- Core’dinations A1 Smooth White Cards & Envelopes
- Core’dinations Snowflake Spotted embossed cardstock
- Core’dinations Core Essentials Brights Assortment (orange)
- Core’dinations Core Basics Dark Pink Small Dot patterned paper
- 3 orange enamel dots
- Sizzix dies*: Originals Hearts #3 (#660273), Thinlits 3/4″ Alphanumeric (#660056)
- Sizzix Big Shot die-cutting machine
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®: adhesive foam squares, adhesive runner, adhesive sheets
*When using Originals dies use a die-cutting sandwich of: a Standard Cutting Pad, followed by the Originals die (cutting side up), cardstock and tasecond Cutting Pad.
*When using Thinlits dies use a die-cutting sandwich of: the Sizzix Magnetic Platform, a Standard Cutting Pad, chosen paper or fabric, Thinlits die (cutting side down), and, finally, a second Cutting Pad.
Adhere snowflake Spotted cardstock to card front; trim to fit.
Die-cut large heart from patterned paper; attach to card front using foam squares.
Die-cut “MOM” from orange cardstock; adhere to card front.
And there you have it!
Tip: Tie everything together using a simple element such as the dot design in this card. Easily accomplished by combining the dot patterned paper with the embossed cardstock.
Tip: This card can easily be customized by changing the colors and sentiment to fit the occasion/recipient.