Monday, June 29, 2015

So, I Got Bored

Not too long ago I got bored. Bored with all the design teams and promoting...and stressed following someone else's schedule. Just kind of BLAH. Bored. Then I made some changes and took a step back and thought...hmm...I no longer have any design commitments beyond Sizzix...what do I want to do. So, I sat...and waited. Sure enough I found my answer. In one of the least expected places. Stampin' Up! Yep. I did it. I am not a seller. I am a crafter. I've avoided SU for the longest time simply because I've seen some people who are a wee bit obsessive. THEN I looked into it more.
I wanted to create. 
I wanted to do it on my own time. 
On my own schedule. 

I wasn't really interested in parties or classes.

I wanted to play with things that interested ME. Not just something on someone else's release schedule.

I didn't want to have to sell things constantly.

That's EXACTLY what I found!

Until the end of June, Stampin' Up is running a sign-up special. For $99 you get:
$125 of product of YOUR CHOICE. That's right. Anything YOU want.
PLUS two bonus stamp sets of YOUR CHOICE
PLUS all of your selling tools such as catalogs and order forms.
*and*
You get a 30% discount on your first order of $150 or more within the first 45 days...or 30% profit, however you choose to make the $150 order.
And if you place the order for yourself--you're the hostess!! Meaning you get the hostess benefits too!

I got around $250 in stuff for just $99.
But this offer ends TOMORROW, June 30.
(click the image above for all the details!)

It's like being on a design team except I get to pick my own "release"!! If I want to sell, I can sell, If I just want to shop, I can shop. I am already buying supplies so why not get a discount and some free goodies while I'm doing it!!

So, here I am doing what I love. 

On my own schedule.

SUPER EXCITED!

Curious what I picked for my kit??

Here is a peek at just two of the sets I have on the way:. *and* I picked the Bundle and Save option so I will have matching punches too!!






I'll be back soon to share what else I got too!!!

And if you need anything to add to your creative stash you can shop online here:
www.tamimayberry.stampinup.net




Find Me Here:







1 comment:

Donna Phelan said...

Congratulations! I do enjoy some of the SU products myself! Heck I have even bought 2 of the Demonstrator Starter Kits with no intent on being an actual Demonstrator--don't worry I let my local girl know all of this prior to ordering....both times! Best of luck to you, you will be missed on the Stamping Sites as well as your beautiful sets (and I own many of them. But I can follow you on Face Book and your Blog! Bet Wishes, Tami!