Today I have a quick and easy paper project to share with you using some Core'dinations Tim Holtz Distress Collection cardstock and Sizzix dies by Tim Holtz . Not only is it filled with layers of texture, it can be used for any occasion and created in any color you desire!
- Core'dinations Tim Holtz Distress Collection cardstock
- Sizzix Tim Holtz dies*: Bigz Tattered Florals (#656640), Framelits 8pk Tag Collection (#658784); Bigz Garden Greens (#659436)
- Wooden button
- Rose-colored thread
- Core'dinations Sand It Gadget
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L®: 3D Foam squares, adhesive dots, EZ Runner
- Tombow Mono Adhesive
*When using Bigz dies use a die-cutting sandwich of: a Standard Cutting Pad, followed by the Bigz die (cutting side up), cardstock and second Cutting Pad.
*When using Thinlits dies use a die-cutting sandwich of: Sizzix Magnetic Platform, a Standard Cutting Pad, chosen paper or fabric, Thinlits die (cutting side down), and, finally, a second Cutting Pad.
1.Die-cut largest tag shape from Linen cardstock and hole reinforcement from Black Soot cardstock. Sand edges; adhere together.
2. Die-cut vine shape from Forest Moss and Peeled Paint cardstocks. Add veins to leaves using stylus. Sand and shape as desired. Adhere Forest Moss layer to tag using feature photo as a guide and trimming as needed. Layer Peeled Paint layer on top of previous layer adhering only along stems and curving leaves upward.
4. Thread button with thread. Attach to center of flower using adhesive dot.