Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Catalogs, Classes and Prizes - Oh My!


Today is September 1st and I have to say this is the start of EXCITING things!

First off--IT'S HERE!! The new Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! is live and ready for orders. You can check it out in my store and even order online and have your favorites shipped directly to your home!

Click on image above to download a free pdf copy of the catalog.

CREATE IT SIMPLY ONLINE CLASSES

With the release of the catalog I am also releasing my very first Create It Simply online class! For this class you will create the same three projects available in my local workshop using this convenient digital version. This class features the new Lighthearted Leaves stamp set from the Holiday Catalog (shown below) along with accents from Gorgeous Grunge.



To learn more about my current and upcoming classes visit the Create It Simply Online Classes page of my blog.

SEPTEMBER PROMOTION

It's also time for my newest promotion. September is a BIG month so I figure it's also time for a BIG prize! So, for the month of September all orders of $50 or more will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate. Here's how it works:

When you shop online for Stampin' Up! products in my online store be sure to ENTER and APPLY THE HOSTESS CODE to be entered into this month's promotion.

SPECIAL HOSTESS CODE FOR SEPTEMBER: 77UWCJND

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:

1. Click here to start your online order, then "sign in" or "create an account"

2.  Be sure to sign in (or create an account if you are new) and be sure you see TAMI MAYBERRY as your demonstrator BEFORE you place your order.
 


3. Place your order and copy/paste or type in THIS HOSTESS CODE 77UWCJND before checking out. (be sure to click Apply!)

 


4.  Finish checking out and you're done! Orders must be submitted online by midnight PST Wednesday, September 30, 2015 to qualify.

5.  Winners drawn and notified by Monday, October 5.

This is the same as any of your previous online orders with me; it will be shipped right to you, but you will have a chance to win $25 gift certificate good towards a future order!

All orders of $50 or more will be entered into the drawing.

***If you are ordering $150 or more, please do NOT use the code.. please select all the hostess benefits for yourself on your own order!

MONTHLY NEWSLETTER

Don't forget to sign up for my monthly newsletter!! The September issue will be going out soon and you'll want to "know the code" to be entered for a PRIZE!!


Find Me Here:



No comments: