Saturday, September 12, 2015

Create It Simply: All Occasion Mass Production


If you read my post last Sunday, you know I mentioned how I am enjoying a more simple life through Stampin' Up! and also how when I chose my kit contents I was sure to pick things that worked well for many occasions. Today, I worked on a set of All-Occasion cards for a friend. I have to tell you, when you are in a hurry and need lots of cards this is the way to go! Pick a color line a few basic supplies and you're all set!! 




For my cards I went with my favorite Brights collection and stamped a whole sheet of flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. I punched those out, created some Whisper White bases and then started creating.

One time saving tip that I found was when lining up the punch and stamped images. After spending way too much time trying to figure out how the stamped image aligns with the punch I found this. Each stamped image has one petal that has a little notch in it, basically 3 little bumps instead of two. If you align that notch (marked with an arrow on the stamped image) with the notch on the punch (marked with a black marker) you can punch quickly and easily every time! That alone makes this project WAY faster.





Here's a close up of each card. Basically, once you stamp and punch the flowers it's just a matter of adding some coordinating papers and embellishments in various layouts. The white bases with the bright colors give a clean and simple look with a great splash of color.














And there you have it! Created Simply!



Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Find Me Here:




1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

These are ridiculously cute.