Thursday, September 03, 2015

Create It Simply classes could win you a $50 shopping spree


Eeep! Only one more day until a 3 day weekend! I'm not sure about you but for me that means creating and I'm super excited. So excited I've started a little early ;) Yesterday I showed you a peek from my desk of one of the new classes I've been working on. Today, I have a quick and easy bonus card to share that I created in addition to my class projects.


I just LOVE this color combo and stamp set! All of which you'll find in my soon-to-be-available Six-Sided Sampler class. 



And speaking of classes, I have a NEW promotion for the month of September that I'm excited to share with those who are wanting to try out some of my new workshops.


Throughout the month of September each Create It Simply class purchase will enter you into a random drawing for a $50 shopping spree from my online store .
That's right! Any class purchase. Digital downloads and kits both qualify.
New classes and kits will be added throughout the month and each class purchased gives you one entry into the drawing.
Promotion ends 9/30/15.  
Prize winner will be notified via email the first week of October.

Also, if purchasing supplies from my online store during the month of September remember to use the hostess code 77UWCJND to be entered into the drawing for a $25 gift certificate. All the details for that promotion can be found in this blog post.



Thank you all for your support and enthusiasm! 



Supplies Used:


Find Me Here:




No comments: