Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Create It Simply: Taking Papercrafting to the Next Level



Just had to share what's on my desk today!!! Yep--those are for ONLINE WORKSHOPS!! As some of you may know, I have over 11 years experience in designing cards and projects for a variety of papercraft magazines and manufacturers. Throughout those 11 years I have written numerous magazine articles and have had 4 of my own books published. Through this process I have also gained experience in writing instructions and editing, including becoming technical editor for CardMaker magazine and the paper craft division of Annie's publishing. So, as you can see, while fairly new to Stampin' Up! I am no stranger to papercrafting. I LOVE sharing creative ideas and have a passion for all things paper--scrapbooking, cardmaking, home decor and more!  Now, as a Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator I've set my sights on sharing the knowledge I've gained through my new "Create Is Simply" online workshops; and, I have to say I am SO excited!! While I have loved all of the design team work and various assignments I've worked on (and still do!) it's a breath of fresh air to be doing what I love on my own schedule and working with what I am in the mood to create with instead of someone else's time frame and release schedule! So, that's what's on the agenda today..creating fun things and sharing how anyone can "Create It Simply". These classes make projects quick and easy because, just like magazine projects, they include step-by-step instructions with exact measurements, full color photos, a full supply list and design tips. All downloaded instantly upon purchase! You can check out all the details on my Create It Simply Online Classes page. And be sure to check back often as I will be adding new classes later this week!




Find Me Here:




No comments: