I'm back again today to share my latest card, made for May Arts as part of Ribbon Resource/Stampendous week. This is another one of my signature quick and easy cards created with just a few steps and embellished using May Arts ribbon.
- May Arts ribbon from Ribbon Resource: 3/4 Inch Twill/Chevron StripesTurquoise (#382-34-94); 1/8 Inch Solid Turquoise/White (#340-04); Natural Burlap String (#SM-10)
- Stampendous Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set – SSC1115
- Stampin’up! cardstock: crumb cake, whisper white
- Stampin’ Up! Tempting Turquoise ink pad
- Punches: Stampin’ Up! Triple Banner Punch; corner rounder
- Adhesive runner
- Adhesive foam squares
- Form a 4 ¼ x 5 ½-inch side-fold card from white cardstock; round top right corner.
- Cut a 4 x 5 ¼-inch piece from crumb cake cardstock; round top right corner.
- Wrap bottom edge of panel with 3/4 Inch Twill/Chevron StripesTurquoise ribbon securing ends to back of panel. Repeat using 1/8 Inch Solid Turquoise/White and then Natural Burlap String as shown. Adhere panel to card front.
- Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from white cardstock; V-notch end using banner punch. Trim panel to 4-inches in length and stamp sentiment as shown.
- Wrap end of stamped banner with Natural Burlap String adhering ends to back. Tie a bow around wrapped string. Attach banner to card front using foam squares.
- Stamp additional sentiment on inside of card as desired.
That’s just how quick and easy it is!!
I love the versatility of May Arts ribbon as an embellishment and, as you can see, it’s perfect for any occasion.
Thanks for letting me share!
If you haven't already, be sure and check out the complete lineup of May Arts designers for creative projects and a chance at some great prizes:
Find Me Here:
*This post may contain linked products which are affiliate links. These links help support my crafty habit as I do receive a small fee for purchases made through those links and appreciate your support. While I carefully choose which products appear in my posts and only use products I believe are top-of-the-line, linked products used may have been received free of charge for use on my blog.