Today I'm super excited to be participating in my first blog hop as a new May Arts Ribbonista! That's right, I have joined the May Arts/Ribbon Resource team and will have LOTS of May Arts ribbon projects to share. What makes this even more fun, for me, is that it is a blog hop with CardMaker magazine, who I have also worked with since 2004!!
As you may already know, I specialize in clean and simple card making. So, today I have a trio of Valentine's cards to share.
Each card in this set is essentially made the same way and will have the same basic instructions:
1. Form a 4.25 x 5.5-inch card from real red cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 5.25-inch piece from whisper white cardstock. Wrap panel with ribbons layering as desired and adhering ends to back of panel.
3. Stamp Teeny Tiny Wishes or Words of Truth sentiment onto whisper white cardstock using real red ink; punch out using Word Window punch. Attach to panel as shown using dimensionals.
4. Adhere panel to card front.
Here are close-up images of the cards along with a list of the May Arts ribbons I used:
- 1 inch Red Sheer Ribbon with Heart Edge (SKU: FZ-14)
- 3/8 inch Red Glitter Velvet Ribbon (SKU-377-38-14)
- 1/8 inch Solid Silver Ribbon (SKU: 340-31)
Quick and Easy!!
And don't stop at Valentines Day, the same cards can be created for almost any occasion by simply changing the ribbon colors and sentiment.
Now be sure you visit the rest of the hop participants as well and enter for a chance to win one of two $25 gift certificates from May Arts' retail store: The Ribbon Resource.
Here is the complete list:
Find Me Here:
*This post may contain linked products which are affiliate links. These links help support my crafty habit as I do receive a small fee for purchases made through those links and appreciate your support. While I carefully choose which products appear in my posts and only use products I believe are top-of-the-line, linked products used may have been received free of charge for use on my blog.